I am an avid follower of ice hockey, and after 2 seasons here in Belfast, only missing 3 home games overall over those 2 seasons, it is safe to say I’m hooked.
Earlier in the week I posted my main bucket-list with all the things I wanted to achieve in life, places I wanted to visit etc. However I thought Ice Hockey deserved a bucket-list by itself as there are so many ice hockey related things that I want to do and be able to experience within my lifetime.
Here is the list below:
(Ones I have ticked off are in Teal)
- Attend EIHL Playoff Weekend
- Attend a NHL Playoff Game
- Obtain a game match puck
- Watch the Belfast Giants win the League/Challenge Cup/Playoffs
- Attend an NHL Game
- Attend an AHL Game
- Own an NHL Jersey
- Obtain an NHL Match Puck
- Win a shirt of the back
- Attend a testimonial
- Be a season ticket holder
- See the Stanley Cup
- Buy Ice Skates/ Learn to Skate
- Hold the Monteith Bowl (Monty)
- Volunteer with the Belfast Giants
- Skate in The Odyssey Arena
- Attend an Olympic Ice Hockey Game
- Meet The Pittsburgh Penguins Team
- Go to an Away Game in the EIHL
- See Every NHL Team Play
- See Every EIHL Team Play in their own Arena
- Play in an ice hockey match
13/21 ticked off!!
Anyone else have an ice hockey or sport bucket list?